Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A new life...

When I first moved to Columbus, GA, just three weeks ago, I realized one thing: I have no comfort zone. I left that in Arkansas. Do you know what you have to do when you have no comfort zone? You have to move. You have to move fast. You have to move aggressively. And that, my friends, is the new life that I now have - a life in which I quickly and aggressively move to speak God's Word and find those devout people that are praying for someone like me to share everlasting truths of deliverance for their lives.

I could not imagine living any other way. This is a 6 month program. By next Monday it will be November 1st, meaning that I have completed 1 month out of 6. WOW. It's becoming more and more apparent to me just how little a time period 6 months will be. But what is also becoming more apparent is just how powerful God is and what we WILL be able to accomplish in these 5 remaining months!

I just love Paul's prayer at the beginning of his letter to the Philippians:
"And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good
work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to
the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and
bringing it to full completion in you."
(Philippians 1:6 Amplified)

Our God is faithful and He has been working in the lives of the individuals here (myself included) to accomplish great things for Him now and for the rest of our lives.

God bless your hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment